Northeast Normal University is Recruiting High-Level Talents at Home and Abroad
Located in Changchun City, Jilin Province, Northeast Normal University （NENU）is a comprehensive university under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education, the national “211 Project” key construction university. NENU has a complete range of disciplines, with 23 schools (faculties) covering 11 disciplines except military science and medicine.
The university comprises 78 undergraduate specialties, 34 M.A. programs of the first-level disciplines, 22 Doctoral programs of the first-level disciplines, 20 Post-doctoral research stations and 6 national first-class disciplines construction projects.
We are seeking to recruit talented individuals at home and abroad to achieve our shared vision.
1. Leading Talents
1) Applicants are expected to be below 47 years old for Natural Science and below 57 for Philosophical and Social Science.
2) With NENU as supporting institution, applicants are expected to apply for the national key talents projects: Innovative Talents Long-term Project of “National Thousand Talents Program”, Leading Talents Project of “National Ten Thousand Talents Program”, and Distinguished Professors of “Chang Jiang Scholars Program”.
3) Full time is required in principle.
2. Youth Talents
1) Applicants are expected to be below 40 years old for Natural Science and below 45 for Philosophical and Social Science.
2) With NENU as supporting institution, applicants are expected to apply for the national youth talent projects: Youth Talents Project of “National Thousand Program”, Youth Top-notch Talents Project of “Ten Thousand Program”, and Youth Scholars of “Chang Jiang Scholars Program”.
3) Full time is required.
3. Distinguished Professors
1) Besides holding Ph.D degrees, applicants are expected to be below 45 years old for Natural Science and below 55 for Philosophical and Social Science.
2) Domestic applicants are needed to have professor titles or equivalent ones; overseas applicants should have assistant professor titles or equivalent ones. During employment period, applicants are expected to obtain national talent projects in different levels.
3) Full time is required.
1. NENU provides national talents with competitive remuneration. Based on their positions and work undertaken, employees will be provided corresponding scientific research allowance and settling-in allowance. In addition, employees will be given priority in such aspects as quota distribution of Ph.D students, team building, experimental platform construction, and scientific research funds.
2. Distinguished professor positions of “NENU scholars” provide capable employees with special support including settling-in allowance, scientific research allowance, and job allowance.
3. NENU has set up the Top Talents Program, “Fangwu Program”, covering distinguished professor, youth scholars and potential youth scholars. Employees could be able to apply for the appropriate post and get the corresponding allowance.
4. NENU implements the Principal Investigator System (PI system) in key disciplines, and NENU provides key disciplines with funds, and provides discipline leaders with position allowance.
5. NENU highly awards employees’ scientific research output.
6. NENU has first-class basic education resources, including affiliated kindergartens (Jilin Province Model Kindergarten), affiliated primary schools (six campuses) and affiliated high schools (under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education), to provide employees’ children with education from kindergarten to senior high school.
Way of Application:
1. How to apply:
Applicants need to submit resumes to the office mailbox of Personnel Department. The applicant’s name, position applied and the major should be noted. Personnel Department will check mails and reply them.
2. Contact Information:
Contact: Yang Liangyu，Chen Xuejiao
Tel: + 86-0431-85099718
Office email: email@example.com
Address: Personnel Department, Northeast Normal University, No. 5268 Renmin Street, Changchun City, Jilin Province, PR. China